1. Clients are expected to have read, agree to-, and be familiar with:
a. The Terms of Service http://www.originalninjacat.com/Terms-of-Service.html
b. The Disclaimer https://originalninjacat.com/Disc.html
c. The Frequently Asked Questions Section http://www.originalninjacat.com/FAQ.html
d. Clients Section/Announcements (updated every few days at least!) http://www.originalninjacat.com/Client-Section.html
As the client's section/announcements update frequently, please take a moment to check these before contacting me. :)
2. While some EMERGENCIES may occur or even some hugely important event might happen, clients are expected to keep communications limited. 1-2 emails a week that are respectably brief and to the point are fine. Anything over 2 emails a week is likely excessive. If you’re “just curious” on a topic, and expect me to spend 2-3 hours explaining something that isn’t even related to our business together, that is also not appropriate. Spell prices are spread out so that I make about $10/hr for my time. If you’re turning into an epic-level email support case, you will be asked ONCE to please curb the amount of email, then if it continues to be excessive, I may have to apply a fee to make up for hours working for you. If it’s truly excessive and disrespectful, I may even choose to terminate our business together entirely.
3. Clients must understand I am under legal obligation to:
a. report threats of suicide
b. report intentions of violence towards another (obviously, “I hate her so much I wish she’d just spontaneously combust!” is different – you’re blowing off steam, but “I’m going to hide in his closet with with a gun and wait for him to come home!” is probably a sign you’re going to hurt someone and I may have to report it)
c. report major crimes (so if you told me you left the bodies in a ditch, I might have to report that, but if you told me you jaywalked yesterday I won't report anything like that.) ;)
d. insist that the proper authorities be contacted in cases of legal, physical, or similar emergency. If your health or safety are seriously in danger, please contact your doctor or the police.
4. While there is no penalty for contacting me while on vacation or on my day off, clients are expected to be considerate and understand that I will likely be answering a lot of people when I return from a day off or vacation, which may lead to a delay in reply. Do not have fights with my inbox while I’m on vacation or having a day off.
5. My instructions to clients are never difficult or expensive (more like “let this person contact you first” or “Do not fight with this person”) but if the client fails to follow these simple instructions, spell failure is a possibility. Clients agree (as per the TOS) that following my few instructions is paramount to success. Failure to do so does not place the onus on me but on the client when spell failure occurs. This is not me wanting to project blame, just part of how spells work (which is why I often give you 2 or 3 instructions, usually, so you won’t make the spell fail,) and if you are not willing to accept this, I am not the right worker for you.
6. It may take days for a reply if I get busy. Please do not email me to see if I got your email unless more than 5 (five) business days (monday through friday) have passed. Please check the Clients' Section for any announcement regarding delays if more than 5 business days have passed before you assume I have "forgotten" about you or won't be replying to you.
7. Clients must agree to treat me RESPECTFULLY at all times. If you think speaking down to me or ordering me around is your right because I accepted money from you for services, you are quite wrong. I am not a slave or a servant. Remember to keep your manners. If you don’t you’ll find yourself my EX client with no refund very quickly. I may have to say things you find coarse or harsh, but this is because I’m being honest and that can mean I’m saying things which you don’t want to hear. This is not to be cruel or hurtful. Please take a few hours to think over what I said if it offended you before you reply. It’s rare but some people take me telling them to “stop acting crazy” and “get some control over their emotions” (when acting crazy and totally out of control,) as a reason to tell me off. Be advised if you tell me off, I’ll fire you as a client. If you really have to "have the last word," and "tell me like it is" (which is, generally, what someone is doing when they talk down to me, tell me off, or in some way act out,) keep in mind, it very well may be the last time we speak. :P 99% of the people I work for never need me to say this, but sadly, some people just don't know when to quit. Please don't be one of those people, or I'll quit working for you. ;)
8. I do not work alongside other workers. If you are working with another spellcaster or psychic, I would prefer to wait to do business with you when you’re no longer interested in using that person’s services.
9. I do not answer free psychic questions.
10. While I mainly practice Hoodoo (also called rootwork,) a practice related most strongly to African Diasporic practices, I may use elements of ceremonialist, enochian, psionic, celtoid, norse, western astrological, middle eastern, biblical or meditative spellcraft/working (among other paradigms,) in any working without notice. While animal parts are used in some workings, if you are opposed to this, please let me know. All of my items are humanely harvested, and honestly are usually just naturally shed snake skin (found) and raccoon baccula (I’m pretty sure most of those come from roadkills, but are mass purchased via a bone seller who is known for humanely harvesting specimens or gathering “found” specimens which had died from tragedy, accident, or disease.) Some meat items or eggs found in a supermarket might be used. I do not torture nor do I condone harm to any animal.
11. Refunds are limited, and may only be initiated if the spell or reading has not begun. You may read the limited refund clause in the Terms of Service by clicking here.
12. Clients agree to the posting/sharing clause in the terms of service. Any libelous or defamatory postings will incur a $3000 removal fee per post, which the client agrees to pay in the event of posting anything of such nature.
13. Spell coaching, and live consults cost as much as readings. If you would like a consultation by phone or coaching for casting your own spells, please schedule the same as you would with a reading.
14. All services are sold for curio purposes only. While I adhere to traditional practices, and do my best to provide genuine service, these services are of a spiritual nature, and therefore must be sold for entertainment and/or curio purposes only in accordance with law.
15. I do my best to be successful for you, but success cannot be guaranteed.
16. I reserve the right to decline to accept any request for spellwork or a reading for any reason.
17. All spells are cast within 36 hours of payment unless otherwise noted prior to payment.
18. The client agrees to be bound to the chargebacks and disputes clause which is as follows:
Chargebacks (any attempt to reverse or dispute a payment for a service which has been provided, or a "forced refund" for a service which, having not been initiated, falls under the refund clause,) all come with fines attached. If you would like a refund for a service which has not been initiated, you must contact me to process the refund. This generally takes under 3 hours to do, and merely means I am making sure that I am not getting a fine (I get fined if you force a refund,) as well as that the money comes back to you immediately the moment I process it (if it's in my account, it doesn't return as an echeck you wait 7 days on.) There is a $100 fine for any refund on an unperformed service where the client has used my payment services or their bank to reverse the charge rather than allowing me to process the refund. There is NO CHARGE if you allow me to process a refund, so please just contact me if you decided you do not want a service that has not yet been initiated, but which you have paid for.
Chargebacks carry the following fines: $350 per item charged back OR half of the price of the item charge back - whichever is greater, - AND the full price of the charged back item. So, for example, if you purchased a $300 item, the cost is $300 + $350 or $650 total. If you purchased 3 items, $100, $100, and $300 respectively, then chargeback all three, the cost is $500 (the total of all three items,) and $1050 in chargeback fees ($350 x 3.) A $1000 service would have a $500 chargeback fee (total $1500,) where a chargeback on a $300 item and $1000 item would be $1300 for the price of the items, and $850 in chargeback fees ($350 +$500.) for a total of $2150. While I understand banking errors occur (sometimes if you get your card stolen, and the bank just cancels every dang payment, even those you acknowledged as your own,) and will waive all chargeback fees so long as the client returns the money for the services within 48 hours, intentional chargebacks are another thing entirely. It is unfortunate, but there are a lot of scammer-clients out there who try to take advantage of a system where all too often they hope either the bank or payment processors won't do their due diligence, or I won't be willing to take the time to supply evidence of theft of services. First I will work with my payment services to have the monies returned. If they return the money, you are still liable for the amount of the chargeback fees. If you refuse to pay these fees, I may send your account to collections. If you attempt a chargeback that is not "in house" (that is, not through my payment services,) you will have 30 days from the date of purchase (which may already have passed,) in which to pay for the services, as well as for the chargeback fees, and then I will send your account into collections. My collections service reports you as delinquent to credit reporting services (that's right, you get a mark that you haven't paid me,) and also works internationally (so they don't care if you aren't in the USA.)
All of this can USUALLY be avoided. Obviously, bank errors aren't your or my fault, and we will sort that. Initiating a dispute or chargeback intentionally is entirely your choice, and once you escalate to a claim or charge me back, I will no longer have any interest in keeping you happy. If you're my client, it is in my best interest to keep you happy, and try to make sure you are satisfied with my service. If you have a problem with my services, you need to contact me DIRECTLY, and I will try to find a solution. However, if you attempt theft via chargeback or dispute, this is a clear violation of the terms of service, and you agree not only are you not entitled to any refund (as set forth in the refund clause,) but that you are also responsible for paying the fines associated with this behavior.
Any client who attempts theft via chargeback will also be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I will call the police for theft of services, because it is theft.
18a. The client also understand and promises not to cancel any unpaid invoices for chargeback fees, or will pay $100 per cancellation for these fees.
18b. Invoices cancelled for services which have been performed but are unpaid cost $150 per cancellation.
18c. The client agrees he or she is fully responsible for the full amount for services provided, any charges incurred from attempting a chargeback or reversal of the payment price, for any fines levied by attempting a chargeback or cancelling an invoice, and for the full cost of the amount of the owner of the business's legal fees (hiring an attorney, a collections agency, etc,) and any other costs incurred.
18d. The client agrees that they will not cancel ANY invoice from OriginalNinjaCat.com, and that even if this invoice is for a service that the client decided against purchasing, (services performed and unpaid, or services performed and charged back being discussed above,) - please allow me to cancel the invoice. Obviously in the case of unpaid fines, if you repeatedly cancel the fine invoice, I will assess a penalty fee, and send the unpaid fines into collections. The effort to bill you and re-bill you is pointless. ;)
19. Only the first 10 minutes of EMAIL CONSULTATION are free. If you are a new client, you will be asked to pay a small fee (which is then subtracted from the cost of the spellwork,) for an email (standard) constulation aftger ten minutes. If you are a return client, you may have a free thirty minute (email) consultation. This time is assesed by leaving a timer next to me while I type, NOT while I read your inquiry. Time between replies is not counted. ALL LIVE CONSULTATIONS COST MONEY. There is no free phone/live consultation option of any kind. If confused by this please contact me using the other inquiry form
20. AS INSTRUCTED IN BOTH THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND FAQ SECTIONS: Please do not try to solicit my business until you are ready to pay for services. If you cannot pay WITHIN FOUR DAYS of the initiation of our consultation, please let me know how many days in advance this will be in your consultation (so if you contact me Monday but can't pay until Thursday of that week, just tell me this.) If you CANNOT PAY WITHIN FOUR DAYS wait to apply, otherwise your consultation will be marked as "mis-used," and you will be assessed a penalty. Remember, most people come to me ready to begin, and I can easily lose business if dealing with someone who believes it's perfectly acceptable to take up a ton of my time even though they are not ready to begin the work. I attend to paying business (as in business which is ready to pay me,) first because this is a business, and making sales is imperative to keeping it running. ;)
21. The client agrees that their breaching or being ignorant any of the above gives me the right to dismiss them as a client permanently, and without any financial compensation on my part. In the case of section 18, if the chargeback fee is unpaid after two months, I will send the fee into collections and/or, depending on the amounts owed, to the proper legal authorities, as well as report to all three major credit reporting companies...obviously anyone comitting theft of services (thus the chargeback) has already breeched the terms of service, client agreement, and any contract they have, and are no longer welcome to purchase any service from this site.
The agreement up to date as of August 12, 2019. Should the agreement change the date of change will be reflected on the agreement, and noted in the Clients Section.